101 Speed Tests for IBPS CWE Bank PO/ MT Exam with Success Guarantee
IF YOU MASTER THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING IBPS PO EXAM
Yes it’s true. If you can master this book you will crack the IBPS CWE Bank PO/ MT Exam for sure. This is the 1st and the Most Innovative Book for the most sought after IBPS Bank PO Exam. It contains all the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack this exam. The concepts are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book is based on the concept of TRP – Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the IBPS PO exam. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 95 topics.
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 31 topics.
2. REASONING ABILITY is distributed into 30 topics.
3. ENGLISH is distributed into 14 topics.
4. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 6 topics.
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 15 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• Finally at the end a FULL TEST is provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
• In all, the book contains 3000+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• The book provides Separate Tests. The book comes with perforation such that each test can be torn out of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
• The General Awareness section has been updated up to July 2013.
• Once taken a test the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE – Topical & Sectional Tests
2 Fractions / H.C.F and L.C.M
3 Square Roots
6 Surds and Indices
9 Ratio & Proportion-1
10 Ratio & Proportion-2
11 Chain Rule/Unitary Method
12 Time & Work
13 Profit , Loss and Discount
14 Distance, Speed and Time
15 Alligation and Mixtures
16 Simple Interest/ Comp. Interest
17 Problems on Ages
19 Linear Equations
20 Quadratic Equations
21 Rational Expressions
23 Permutation & Combination
24 Clock and Calendar
26 DI - Line Graph
27 DI - Bar Graph
28 DI - Pie Chart
29 DI - Table Chart
30 Data Sufficiency Type 1 questions
31 Data Sufficiency Type 2 questions
32 Quant Section Test
33 Alphabet and Numbers Arrangement
39 Direction & Distance
40 Blood Relation
41 Time Sequence, Number & Ranking Test
42 Cube & Cuboid
43 Problem Solving-1
44 Problem Solving-2
45 Analytical Decision Making
46 Coded Inequalities
47 Statements & Arguments
48 Evaluating Inferences
54 Statement & Conclusions
55 Course of Action
56 Cause & Effect
57 Non-Verbal Reasoning-I
58 Non-Verbal Reasoning-II
59 Sitting Arrangement
60 Strengthening and Weakening Arguments
61 Forcefulness of Arguments.
62 Reasoning Section Test
63 Synonyms/ Antonyms
64 One word substitution
65 Subject-Verb Agreement
66 Correct usage of Prepositions
67 Correct order of Tenses in a sentence
69 Reading Comprehension-1
70 Reading Comprehension-2
71 Para Jumbles
72 Cloze Test-I
73 Cloze Test-II
74 One Word with Different Meanings
75 Sentence Completion
76 Passage Completion
77 English Section Test
78 Computer Fundamentals
79 MS Office
80 Operating System
84 Computer Knowledge Section Test
85 History & Nationalisation of Banks
86 RBI & Its functions
87 Banking products/ services
88 Banking terms/ Terminology
89 General Economics
90 Foreign Trade
91 Science & Technology
92 Events/ Organisation/ Summits
93 Awards and Honour
94 Books and Authors
95 Socio Eco Political Environment of India
96 Appointment/ Election/ Resignation
97 Sports & Games
98 Current Banking
99 Current Affairs
100 General Knowledge Section Test
101 FULL TEST