151 Nibandh for IAS/ PCS & other Competitive Exams (Hindi Edition)
"151 Nibandh for IAS/ PCS & Other Competitive Exams (Hindi Edition) by Disha Publication is a comprehensive collection of essays meant for the first Essay Paper of the UPSC Mains exam as well as State PCSs and other competitive exams.
Salient Features of the Book:
• The book has been based on two types of Essays – one Static & Current Affairs.
• It covers topics on Polity, Governance, Economy, Environment, Social Justice, Social Development, Social Challenges, Culture, Education, Science & Technology, Philosophy and Many More.
• The book begins with the guidelines on developing the Craft of Essay Writing which includes the Selection of Topic, Planning, Introduction of a Topic, Body of the Topic, Inter-linking of Important thoughts and Conclusion.
• All Essay topics are relevant to the IAS/ PCS exams covering a complete theoretical guidance.
• Each topic provides a broad perspective on the Issues & Challenges regarding the current scenario in the country.
• The book offers detailed knowledge of the topic, ideas for contextual writing, rich vocabulary to express and analytical skills to draw a conclusion."
"Table of Contents
Section A - Rajniti evum Shashan - 16 Essays
Section B - Antarashtriye Mudde - 6 Essays
Section C - Arthvyavastha - 25 Essays
Section D - Paryavaran - 20 Essays
Section E - SamajiK Nyaya - 9 Essays
Section F - Samajik Vikas - 22 Essays
Section G - Samajik Chunautiyan - 8 Essays
Section H - Naitikta evum Satyanistha – 12 Essays
Section I - Sanskriti evum Samaj - 5 Essays
Section J - Shiksha – 5 Essays
Section K - Vigyan evum Praudyogiki - 8 Essays
Section L - Jeevan evum Darshan – 15 Essays"