INDIA’S FIRST INTEGRATED BOOKS FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED TOPIC-WISE QUESTIONS IS A MUST FOR EVERY ENGINEERING ASPIRANT.
• This set of 3 books “38 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 14 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MATHEMATICS” are the first integrated books, which contain Topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-15 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2015 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-15 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2015.
• The books are divided into 16, 22, 20 chapters in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapter divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer MCQs and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the books.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 9170+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Why should you buy Disha’s JEE MAIN & ADVANCED Solved Papers as compared to other publishers:
1. First Integrated Book - Contains both JEE Main & Advanced in one single book.
2. Maximum Coverage - Covers maximum number of years (38) and includes the cancelled papers. Also Includes AIEEE Rescheduled paper for class 2011.
3. Quality Solutions – Step-by-step solutions to each and every question.
4. Well Structured - Well defined structure - divided into 9 different types of questions as asked in JEE. Chapters arranged in order of class 11 and 12 syllabus
5. Written by best of the authors. Dr. O. P. Agarwal (the pioneer of Chemistry for JEE in India), Er. Deepak Agarwal (B-Tech, IIT-BHU), Er. Sunil Batra (B-Tech, NIT-Allahabad), Mamta Batra (M. Phil, IIT-Roorkee)