The thoroughly Revised & Updated 4th Edition of the book Vol. 1 for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER (Class 11) is developed on an Objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11.
The new edition contains the latest NEET 2018 Solved Paper along with an increased number of questions in the exercises. More and more emphasis has been given to the NCERT books as both the theory as well as the exercises are prepared with these books as the base.
The book contains 22 chapters in all. Each chapter provides exhaustive point-wise theory for better retention. This is the unique selling point of the book.
The theory is supplemented with At a Glance, Well labeled Diagrams, Illustrations, Illustrated pictures, Connecting Concepts, Checkpoints etc followed by a set of 3 MCQ exercises for practice.
The first exercise ""NCERT based Questions" is completely based on the NCERT book.
The second exercise "Window to Competitive Exams" contains questions of past years of the leading medical exams from 2005-17.
The third exercise is "Raise Your Level" which is a collection of best questions for practice.
The explanations to the selected questions of the exercises are provided immediately at the end of the book.
Table of Contents:
NEET/ AIPMT Ph I Solved Paper
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell: The Unit of Life
9. Bio molecules
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plant
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration