The thoroughly Revised & Updated 4th Edition of the book Vol. 1 for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER (Class 12) is developed on an Objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 12.
The new edition contains the latest NEET 2018 Solved Paper along with an increased number of questions in the exercises. More and more emphasis has been given to the NCERT books as both the theory as well as the exercises are prepared with these books as the base.
The book contains 16 chapters in all. Each chapter provides exhaustive point-wise theory for better retention. This is the unique selling point of the book.
The theory is supplemented with At a Glance, Well labeled Diagrams, Illustrations, Illustrated pictures, Connecting Concepts, Checkpoints etc followed by a set of 3 MCQ exercises for practice.
The first exercise "NCERT based Questions" is completely based on the NCERT book.
The second exercise "Window to Competitive Exams" contains questions of past years of the leading medical exams from 2005-17.
The third exercise is "Raise Your Level" which is a collection of best questions for practice.
The explanations to the selected questions of the exercises are provided immediately at the end of the book.
Table of Contents:
NEET/ AIPMT Ph I Solved Paper
1. Reproduction in Organisms
2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
3. Human Reproduction
4. Reproductive Health
5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
8. Human Health and Disease
9. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
10. Microbes in Human Welfare
11. Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
12. Biotechnology and its Applications
13. Organisms and Populations
15. Biodiversities and Conservation
16. Environmental Issues