April 25, 2016. Those who have registered for the same can download it from the official
website www.mhcet2016.co.in. The exam will be held on May 5, 2016.
The government of Maharashtra conducts the test for admission to first year of full time
degree courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP,
BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc & AH) and Technical Education ( engineering and
technology, Pharmacy, and Pharm. D) for the academic year 2016-2017.
Steps to download the admit card:
– Visit the official website, www.mhcet2016.co.in
– Click on to the link ‘CET 2016 Hall Ticket’
– Enter the required details like application number, date of birth
– Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
– Download and take a printout for future reference
The paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions. There would be three papers and
each paper will consist of 100 questions. The duration of each paper will be 90 minutes (1 ½
hours). There will no negative marking for incorrect answers. The exam will be conducted in
English, Marathi or Urdu language. Mathematics paper will be framed in English language
Date of availability of admit cards: April 25, 2016
Date of Common Entrance Test: May 5, 2016
Declaration of result: June 1, 2016