VITEEE and BITSAT are entrance exams held by Birla Institute (BITS) and Vellore Institute (VIT) respectively for admission in their B.Tech courses. These exams are usually held in the months of April and May and it is expected to remain unchanged in 2019 as well. The date sheet for the specific exams is –
BITSAT EXAM DATES 2019
BITSAT released its application form on January 4th, 2019. They have invited applicants and given them the deadline of March 20th, 2019. The application is to be filled online and students can click on this link – http://bitsadmission.com to get to the application process.
The Hall Tickets for the same would be available between the dates 12th April and 13th May.
- The official notice for the examination dates is yet to be received but the tentative dates for BITSAT 2019 are somewhere in between May 16th and May 26th, 2019.
- The exam will be held in online mode.
- The slot booking will be open from March 28th and will be expected to remain open till April 8th.
- The exam would consist of four parts, one for the four major subjects each. Physics, Chemistry, English(English proficiency and logical reasoning) and Mathematics/biology would be present in the sections respectively. The detailed syllabus for the exam can be found in the annexure of the official document.
Exam Pattern of BITSAT 2019
|S no.||Subject||No. of questions|
|1||Part I – Physics||40|
|2||Part II – Chemistry||40|
|3||Part III- (a) English Proficiency||15|
|4||Part III- (b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|5||Part IV – Mathematics/Biology||45|
You can click this link BITSAT Syllabus for the detailed syllabus. It is given in the annexure section of the document.
VITEEE Exam Dates 2019
- The tentative date for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is between 10th April to 21st April 2019
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The exam will conducted in three session per day the timings of which are –
Session I : 09.00 am to 11.30 am
Session II : 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
Session III : 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
The exam pattern consists of four major subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or biology according to the stream of the student, and English.
Exam Pattern VITEEE 2019
The exam pattern is dissected on the basis of subjects,
For the paper with mathematics it is –
- 40 questions each for Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
- 5 questions for English making it a total of 125 questions
For the paper with Biology instead of maths the pattern remains the same, with 40 questions of maths being replaced with 40 questions of biology.
The syllabus for every subject in a detailed manner can be availed by clicking the links below –