The Examination Regulatory Authority (ERA) has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment Exam-2019. The recruitment process aims to fill 69,000 vacancies in the Government primary schools.
This year a few changes have been introduced in the conduct of the exam. Whereas last year the exam was based on a written test, this year the exam will have objective type multiple choice questions based on OMR sheet.
- Date when the advertisement will be issued: December 5, 2018
- Last date for applying online: December 20, 2018
- Date for written exam: January 6, 2019
- Date of declaration of results: January 22, 2019.
Aspirants must hold B.ED degree to apply. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have cleared the Primary TET (1to 5).
The selection will be purely on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam.
STEPS TO APPLY
1.Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before December 20, 2018.
- After applying candidates are required to take a print out of the application for any use in the future.