The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced that the admit cards for Special Officer (SO) Preliminary exams 2018 are available on its official website ibps.in.
Those who have applied for the examination are required to download their admit cards from the official website.
It is important that aspirants note down their roll number, Exam date, reporting time and venue of the exam as given in their call letter.
STEPSTO DOWNLOAD THE HALL CARD
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘download call letter’ link.
- It will take you another link
- Now click on the link’ Download Preliminary exam call letter for Specialist Officer link.
- Enter all the required details like your registration number, password, and captcha code as provided in the image.
- Check your entries in the admit card and download it.
- Take out a print out for future reference.
The candidates are required to bring their original call letter along with a photo identity proof issued by a competent authority, in original as well as a photo copy to the venue on the day of examination. It is required that the candidates mention their roll number and registration number on the photocopy of their photo identity proof.