Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: The Indian Navy invites eligible unmarried-male-candidates to an online application as sailors for artificer apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), for August 2020 batch.
The information for the recruitment is updated on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Eligibility & Vacancies for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
Listed below are the eligibility conditions for India Navy Recruitment 2020:
1. The candidate should be an unmarried male candidate and should fulfill the conditions laid down by the Govt. of India, for the post of sailors for AA & SSR for 500 & 2200  Vacancies. This is for the August 2020 batch.
2. Educational Qualification for the various posts:
- AA: Candidates should be 10+2 passed with 60% or more in total aggregates for Maths & Physics, and should at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science for the board recognized by the Government of India.
- SSR: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics, and at least one of these subjects chemistry/biology/Computer Science from the recognized boards of Govt. Of India.
3. Age: Candidates should have been born between- 01 August 2000 to 31 July 2003.
How to Apply for Indian Navy 2020 & Dates
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the Indian Navy 2020. Candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY. Here are the simple steps to apply for this Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Nov 2019 to 18 Nov.2019.
- Get ready your mark sheet as per the qualification required.
- Register with your Email-ID
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload your Scanned documents, and good photographs as per the size prescribed
- Click on Submit Button once it is done.