There are three national level medical examinations – NEET, AIIMS AND JIMPER. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), is a government affiliated medical exam based in Puducherry and Karaikal campuses. Students aspiring to get entrance in MBBS course have to give an online exam. JIPMER 2019 has a total of 200 seats with 150 seats in Puducherry and 50 seats in Karaikal. JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam will be conducted in approximately 120 cities and is scheduled on 2 June and will be for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Check below the required eligibility criteria for JIPMER 2019.
JIPMER 2019: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Indian as well as overseas citizens are eligible to apply
- Minimum age criteria should be 17 years at the time of admission or should be 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2018
- The candidate should have passed Higher/Senior Secondary School Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination equivalent to 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio technology (including practical tests) or elective English as prescribed by NCERT only.
- The candidate must have passed minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio technology at the qualifying and competitive entrance examination. The minimum passing marks is of 50% for SC/ST/OBC/OPH.
JIPMER 2019: APPLICATION FORM
- Since the application has to be filled online, the mode of payment is accepted through Net banking.
- The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs1500/- and for SC/ST the application fee is Rs1200/-
- The registration date for JIPMER 2019 starts from 6 MARCH, 2019 till 12 APRIL, 2019.
The JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form is easily available on the official website:
For quality reference books, solved papers and mock tests practice for JIPMER exam, click on the link – JIPMER Exam Books