Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] has released an official Examination notification and invites the eligible candidates to apply for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examinations. The commission released the notification on its official website: http://upsc.gov.in
The admission in all the stages of this examination will be provisional and does not determine his/her candidature as cleared by the commission. The process of verification is carried out after the candidate has been qualified through interview and personality test.
How to apply for NDA II Examination
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Read the instructions before filling the online application form. The instructions are available on the website.
- Candidates can also withdraw the application for the examinations. The instructions are provided as well in the examination notice.
Candidates should have the following documents:
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/Driving License/School Photo ID and photo ID card approved by the State or Central Government.
Important dates NDA II Examination
- Online Application to be filled by 3rd September 2019 till 6.00 pm [Last Date]
- Withdrawal of Application to be done between 10.09.2019 to 17.09.2019 till 6.00pm
For other important information and instructions with regards to the examination, check the official website for the same. Candidates are requested to check for updates in case of any changes in the examination schedule.