The Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer or LIC AAO is a competitive exam conducted by the LIC to recruit candidates as follows:
- AAO Generalist
- AAO IT
- AAO Chartered Accountant
- AAO Actuarial
- AAO Rajbhasha
The LIC AAO exam is conducted across the nation at designated centers. The LIC AAO selection process is finished with the declaration of the final result which is out usually of September. LIC will release the LIC AAO notification 2020 in May.
The total no. of seats of the different positions is given below:
- Assistant engineers: 50
- Assistant administrative officers: 168
- The total no. of vacancies and reserved vacancies are provisional, they may vary according to the actual requirements of LIC.
- Candidate should only apply for anyone’s post. Applications made for more than one post will render all the applications of the candidate as invalid.
- Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges starts from 25.02.2020.
- The Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges is 15.03.2020
- Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination can be downloaded from 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of the Online Examination Preliminary (tentative) is 4th April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main shall be notified later.
For more Details – Download notification from here –