The State Bank of India has invited online application from interested and eligible candidates for Special Cadre Officer Post. The last date to submit the application form was December 6, 2018. Now the deadline has been extended by 10 days and now the last date to apply for SBI SO is December 16, 2018. There are 38 vacancies for which the SBI has invited applications.
The details of the posts are as follows:
- Vice President (Sector Specialist)- 3
- Vice President ( Structuring and Syndication)- 2
- Assistant Vice-President (Sector Specialist)- 7
- Manager (Sector Specialist)- 11
- Manager (Structuring and Syndication)-4
- Vice President (Digital Marketing)- 1
- Vice President (Media Strategy and Operations)- 1
- Senior Manager (Marcom)- 1
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)-1
- Senior Manager (Events and Sponsorship)-1
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)-1
- Faculty SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)-1
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata-1
The recruitment of SBI SO 2019 is purely on the basis of a contract.
The candidates should go through the official notification for educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria that a prerequisite to apply for these posts.
The candidates can apply online through the official website banks.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers.