The details of recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer have been recently announced by SSC for 2018-2019. This SSC JE exam will be conducted specifically for Junior Engineers Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying and Contracts posts. According to the official notification, the registration process will start from 28 January, 2019.
Registration details for SSC JE 2019 here:
- Registration date for the post of SSC Junior Engineer post exam is 28th January, 2019
- Last date of registration is 25th February, 2019 (till 5pm).
- Application fee for the SSC JE exam is RS-100/- per applicant which can be paid online through net banking/ debit or credit card and offline through e-challan. This fee is not applicable for all female candidates, Ex. Servicemen, and candidates belonging to reserved category.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SSC JE 2019:
The age limit to be eligible for SSC JEE 2019 is divided into three categories according to the required post.
- For Junior Engineer – Civil and Electrical, Junior Engineer – Surveying and contract, the age limit is 18-27 years
- For Junior Engineer- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical, MES, the age limit is 30years
- For Junior Engineer- Civil, Electrical and Mechanical, Central Water Commission and CPWD, the age limit is 32 years.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR SSC JE 2019
EXAM PATTERN FOR SSC JE 2019
- The SSC JE 2019 will be conducted in two phases with both the papers having multiple choice questions.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
- Applicants are also informed that the candidates applying for JE CIVIL & QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACT should attempt PART A (CIVIL & STRUCTURAL) OF PAPER 1 & PAPER 2.
- Candidates applying for JE ELECTRICAL should attempt PART B – ELECTRICAL
- Candidates applying for JE MECHANICAL are required to attempt PART C MECHANICAL OF PAPER 1 & PAPER 2.
SYLLABUS OF SSC JE 2019
The syllabus of SSC JE includes three main subjects-
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Technical Subjects- Civil and Structural, Electrical and Mechanics