The (SSC) Staff Selection Commission of India has released its notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-technical), to fill the vacancies for General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
The vacancies will be determined in due course. The existing vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the commission from time to time. Candidates eligible and interested are invited to apply for the same.
The pay scale for Band-1 is Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800, as per the 7th CPC payment matrix.
For further detail with regards to the application, check on SSC official website.
Here are the lists of upcoming important dates on SSC Multitasking 2019:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application:05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment:05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
For the updates on eligibility and other instructions, the candidates are recommended to check the SSC official website for the same.
For the preparation of this exam, find QUALITY and AUTHENTIC study materials with Disha Publication.
Visit also, SSC Cabinet for FREE Contents and Study Material