Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a notification of AFCAT 2015 Exam to fill up many vacancies of Commissioned Officer in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches by means of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
If you have applied for AFCAT Exam 2015, Indian air force will conduct its exam on 22nd Feb 2015. All those candidates who have applied for AFCAT 2015 exam can download their afcat 2015 admit card from the official portal careerairforce(.)nic(.)in.
There are some useful tips for such students which are mentioned here below-
- In the exam, always start will the easiest section as it will allow you to increase efficiency, fetch good marks in other sections and will improve your confidence. Leave the difficult questions in the starting period of the exam.
- Shun those questions for which you are not sure about as AFCAT has negative marking system. You will lose one mark for each wrong answer you make. So, try to answer the questions correctly in the least possible time.
- Make use of rough paper provided by IAF to find out the answers in subjects like MATH and special ability. Check your answers two times on rough paper before writing it on the answer sheet.
- Most of the students perform well in spatial ability section. If you are really eager to know as what kind of questions are asked in AFCAT, its syllabus or in other words a complete book for getting the desired success in AFCAT exam, The new AFCAT Guide with 6 past papers (2011 – 2014) is a must read book.
- Avoid wrong marking as such markings are not considered valid for AFCAT exams.
- Take coaching class if you are financially well.
- Reach your exam center on time with afcat exam admit card.
- Try to attempt at least 50 questions correctly in the exam to fetch 150 paving your way to crack the exam.
- All those Candidates who are applying for technical exams will have to face EKT
- (Engineering Knowledge Test) exam along with the afcat exam. Even if you have qualified in afcat exam, but fail in EKT exam, you won’t be qualified for technical branch in AFSB interview. Candidates applying for technical branch will have clear AFCAT and EKT exams to clear AFSB interview.
- EKT exam is tough. So, refer to previous EKT question papers and books which provide you basic answers in connection with your branch.