Preparation and studying are not sufficient to excel in CBSE exams. Smart management during the preparatory phase and during the test is the only key to success. The preparation stage is always uncomfortable. As the deadline approaches, the discomfort increases even more as it is quite natural. accept it gracefully as a biological phenomenon and this technique will take away a large part of the stress and increase the efficiency of your work.
1. Drink plenty of water and fluids. Don’t learn without a bottle of water beside you. Drink one liter of water first thing in the morning and aim to drink at least two liters in the rest of the day in small SIPS. Don’t worry, that means more trips to the toilet. It will flush out toxins from the body and give you much needed regular breaks to maintain your productivity. To reduce the consumption closer to the evening, sleep well.
2. Eat a lot of fruits of all kinds and also have green vegetables regularly.
3. Avoid junk food completely during exams. Do not eat heavy. 4-5 small meals and never fill your stomach to the brim. And don’t feel too hungry. Avoid contact with water during and after meals for at least thirty minutes.
4. Exercise at least fifteen minutes a day. Yoga is the best choice. Light Jogging is also good. Eat something within fifteen minutes of exercise.
5. Take a small break for a few minutes every forty minutes. Stretch quietly for half a minute during breaks.
Include these tips in your schedule to reach the goal and get greater results in all that you do.