Disha publication keeps receiving queries and requests from students to guide them and provide them with preparation tips and study material for CSAT exam. Students often get diverted while preparing for IAS exam. CSAT exam is the most sought in India and lakhs of aspirants appear for this top notch exam in India. UPSC assure to appoint the most deserving candidates with higher dimensions of intelligentsia and great se3nse of responsibility. It is important to have multiple qualities along with over all knowledge of various sectors to enable one to hold the onus of such a great responsibility. Disha publication brings you few strategies to prepare yourself with the ability to hold such high esteemed job responsibility.
- Exam structure– Thoroughly understand UPSC 2016 preparation syllabus and exam structure. You can refer to articles in at disha publication –Go through syllabus and understand the areas to focus on .Analyse previous question papers of IAS Prelims and Mains to get better idea of pattern and kind of questions asked in exam.
- Remain updated – newspaper reading, assimilating information through internet, latest updates should be your habit.
- Be thorough with basic books: Read NCERT Books. Carefully understand and relate to information provided in books with real life events, rather than just mugging up the information for CSAT exam preparation.
- Acquaint yourself with online mock tests, previous year papers, and practice papers, available at ticket to IAS( Ticket to IAS is an exclusive platform of disha publication that provides IAS aspirants , preparing for CSAT 2016 paper 1 & CSAT 2016 paper 2 with free concept notes, practice paper, mock tests, speed tests, interview and insight by the toppers ) section of Disha publication. Aspirants can download it for free.
- Collect relevant IAS study materials on civil services exam. Click on the link given below to have access to free download material for IAS prelims and mains.
- Try to thoroughly study and finish your optional subject first. This will give you a lot of confidence in IAS mains exam and interview.
- Catch hold of relevant and updated books for preparation. A list of books for suggested reading is provided below,