The Staff Selection Commission [SSC] has released an SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification for the recruitment of various posts in different Ministries/Department/Organizations, Group “B” and Group “C”. The notification invites interested and eligible candidates to make an online application for the various posts.
The detailed information with regards to eligibility, the number of vacant posts, the process of registration, the requirements for application, etc, are provided in the SSC CGL Official site [ https://ssc.nic.in] Candidates are recommended to check the website for further updates. The SSC CGL exam will be held through online mode.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification
As per the notification released, listed below are some of the most important dates. Check for any changes in the dates on the official site.
- Submission of online applications: 22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
- Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
Best Books for SSC CGL Examination Preparation
Are you looking for the best books to prepare for SSC CGL 2019-2020 Notification? SSC CGL exam is highly competitive, as the number of candidates participating is increasing every year. In such a case, only the choice of the right books can take you ahead in the competition.
Disha Publication has a wide range of SSC CGL books, with detailed solutions, original and covers all the important concepts for SSC CGL. The books are designed by experts and get you fully prepared for the SSC CGL exam. It has a well-planned strategy and gives you ample of MCQs to practice.
Some of the best SSC CGL books are:
Explore now other helpful books for your SSC CGL 2019-2020 Preparation.