The Indian Institute of Technology recently released a notification regarding the Admission. As per the notification, Indian Institute of Delhi (IIT, Delhi) invites applications for the admission to executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from official website latest by February 20, 2017.
Academics qualification: In order to apply for the same, candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ BSc Agriculture Engineering from any recognised university or institute.
Eligible candidate must have to apply through the official website of Indian Institute of Technology i.e. www.iitd.ac.in.
Selection procedure: In order to get selected, the candidates must have to clear the three rounds i.e. written test, group discussion and personal interview.
Dates to remember:
- Submission of online application form will starts from February 20th till March 14th 2017.
- March 18th 2017 would be the last date for receipt of print copy of application form along with demand draft.
- Written exam (Computer exam) will be held on April 2, 2017.
- Group Discussion or personal interview round will be held on April 22, 2017 i.e. Saturday and April 23, 2017 i.e. Sunday.
- As per the notification, results will be out on Monday, May 8th, 2017.
For more information, candidates can check the official website.