Finally IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) free CEW (Common written exam) for IBPS Clerk –II achievement Project 2014-2015. However there’s a giant confusion as a result of IBPS set to require on-line examination for the post in selected Centers altogether over Asian nation. There are lots of negative and positive purposes during this examination that we are going to discus during this topic. It’s going to conduct in December (2014). Disha Publication is the Bankers Adda which provides various book for various competitive exam also includes Books for Bank Exam which could help the students in the preparation of upcoming exam. Truly the question is what’s on-line examination, however IBPS conduct this examination and what’s the method of this examination etc. are the questions that arise within the mind therefore we have a tendency to set to clarify the main points.
IBPS on-line EXAMINATION POSITIVE purpose:
1) If you want quicker results.
2) Time saving on Circle effervescent. That’s your answer are going to be accepted by the system with one click. This suggests that you just will save time.
3) The system displays an issue by question, so you’ll avoid confusion and reduces probabilities of marking for incorrect answers.
4) No have to be compelled to use pencil and rubber for bubble and erase (likely save time some)
IBPS on-line EXAMINATION NEGATIVE purpose:
1) All computers won’t be in good condition.
2) Any error will cause you to fail which won’t be your mistake.
3) If you’ve got an issue for any confusion with the good thing about regular paper and you’ve got the solution you would like to change to circle the solution. However this method isn’t doable currently. You’ll opt for if you would like to grasp the solution to and click on OK. No, then you’ll leave the question.
Some of the book is also given below for the revision and preparation of IBPS Exam.