There are 4 sections in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. For an effective preparation of SSC CGL Exam 2015 Buy SSC Books Online from http://www.dishapublication.com. At this point of time, there should be a strategy for the exam. Time spend on the preparation of different sections varies as per the students and their strong and weak areas.
- It is the test which observes our mental and problem solving ability.
- It is not like the numerical skill where you can learn some formula and solve the question by that formula.
- You have to think twice before you answer these questions.
- This something you always need more and more practice. Just simply, buy SSC Exam Preparation Book online to solve effective and good quality questions.
- This section is based on the mathematical questions. It’s better to learn some mathematical formulae and find out some tricks to solve the problem before you start solving this section.
- The formulae’s and the tricks helps to complete the question within less time. These questions can also be termed as the Calculation Instruments.
- This section is based on mathematics and at the same time, it is extremely scoring and the right understanding of the problem can help the aspirants to sail through this section.
- When you find yourself active in mental maths, start practicing with that SSC CGL exam books available online.
The questions from this topic are mostly based on Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Average, Time & Distance, Menstruation, Partnership, Bar graph & Pie-chart and Probability.
- This is test is done to determine the candidate’s ability to remember the main ideas and significant details. .
- In this section, most of the aspirants are not even able to score the minimum cut-off marks. .
- Reading English books, chatting with your friends in English and watching English movies is not enough for enhancing you English. .
- Try to improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words everyday with their respective Antonyms and Synonyms. .
- Read English newspaper daily.
The questions in this section are mostly based on Grammar, Comprehension, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms and Passages.
- The most important section of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is General Awareness. This is an extremely scoring section and can be attempted quickly.
- You must listen and read the national news on the daily basis and make yourself aware of the major happenings in the last 6-7 months.
- Watch news and read newspaper to keep yourself update about the happenings around the world.
The questions in this topic are mostly based on basic General Knowledge, Important Days, Important Persons, Award Winners, Books and Authors Games and Cups and Abbreviations.
Tips For Last Minute
You must give your 4 – 5 hours daily for the preparation of exam effectively. Make a proper schedule about the topics you are going to study.
- Don’t mug up: Nervousness is a bad sign before an exam. It can even lead to mugging things up and make you confused.
- Be strong and confident: Keep yourself strong and confident about what you studied. The stronger you will be, the more confidence you will have.
- Don’t study for long hours: Don’t study for long hours and try to have breaks while studying. Short hours of study lead you to strong focus.
- Do take entertainment breaks: To keep yourself out of nervousness and tension, ensure to give yourself some entertainment breaks in which you watch T.V., play some game and even have walk outside the house.
Good books are recommended for the preparation for this exam. Some of such books are ‘Crack SSC Combined Graduate Level – CGL (Tier I & Tier II) Exam (Guide + 101 Practice)’, ‘General Knowledge 2016’ by Disha Publication. We hope the above add-on info helps you in achieving your goal and securing your future.
All the best!