SSC JE 2019 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting exams for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) between the dates January 22nd to January 25th, 2019.
SSC JE Tier-1 Exam contains 3 sections. General intelligence and General Awareness contain 50 marks each. General Engineering has a total of 100 marks. Negative marking is applicable here.
SSC JE Tier II Exam contains one part of engineering questions with a total tally of 300 marks. The paper has to be attempted according to the candidate’s branch.
We take you through certain Tips and Tricks to Crack SSC JE 2019
- Syllabus reading – Go through the SSC JE syllabus for the exam. Get a general idea of the topics you need to prepare. Find out the strengths and weaknesses you have and make a written and mental note for the same.
- Time allocation – Your weak subject need to be addressed first. Give time to get your difficult topics to a certain level of ease. Then go through the syllabus topic wise.
- Study material – The correct study material for SSC JE can guide you through your exam with utmost ease. Grab your SSC free study material This will give exam related questions and tips.
- Past Year’s Papers – Practice from past year’s question papers of SSC JE to get an idea of the exam pattern. Also take help of…
- Online Test Series – Availing the benefit of online test series would be a cherry on the top for your preparation.
These were certain tips and tricks you may follow during the preparation stage of your SSC JE exam. There are also some basic things you should follow while actually attempting the exam –
- Reading Questions – Although the time is less, it is important to read the questions very carefully and maybe even read it twice. That would ensure you have not made a mistake regarding what is asked!
- Negative Marking – It is very important to try and attempt all questions but since there is negative marking, only attempt the ones you are confident about.
- Get Comfortable – If you adapt yourself to the exam environment, it will take away any fear related to the exam. Get yourself at ease.
- Reading Instructions- There is a set of instructions at the beginning of the SSC JE exam which you have to read very carefully. Follow the instructions during the exam.
- Ask for Help (not in questions!)- If you find any difficulty in the regulations or procedure of the exam, do not be scared in asking for help. 9/10 times it will be to your benefit. Make sure you don’t cheat though, that is not what help is!
With that in your arsenal and your confidence at an all time high, we wish you the best of luck for your exam.
Books you may like: