UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Notification: Union Public Service Commission released an official notification, for Combined Defence Service (I), on 30th Oct. 2019. The notification invites all interested and eligible candidates to an online application, which began on 30th Oct. 2019.
Find the other related information about UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Notification.
How to Apply For UPSC CDS (I) 2020
Find the simple steps to apply for UPSC CDS (I):
- Visit the official website Upsc Online
- Read the instructions for filling up the online Application form
- Candidates should have one Photo ID, issued by the State/Central Government
- Fill the details and upload a scanned copy of the photo ID
Candidates are requested to carry the Photo ID while appearing for Examination/Test.
Important Dates & withdrawal of Applications
Listed below are the important dates, and withdrawal of application:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 October 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 19th November 2019 till 6:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan: 18 November 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 02 February 2020
- Withdrawal of Application: From 26.11.2019 to 03.12.2019 till 6.00 PM
All related information, for issuing the e-Admit Card can be obtained from the official website. You can download the admit card from http://upsc.gov.in.
Eligibility for UPSC CDS (I) 2020:
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria on the official site. However, here are the most important eligibility requirements for UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Notification.
- Candidates should be Indian Citizen, expect as notified in the Notification
- The candidate should be unmarried
- Age: The age limit for the various post are updated in the official website
- Qualification: check out the qualification required for various post
Start your preparation, but first begin your registration today.