Objective Chemistry - Chapter-wise MCQ for JEE Main/ BITSAT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KCET 2015
Objective Chemistry - Chapter-wise MCQ is a collection of carefully selected MCQ's for Engineering and Medical entrance exams. The book is useful for JEE Main, BITSAT, AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER and KCET 2015. The book has been designed on the pattern of class 11 and 12 syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
The book contains ‘Chapter-wise MCQs’ which covers all the important concepts and applications required to crack the mentioned exams.
The solutions to each and every question is provided immediately after the questions. The solutions have been prepared in a manner that a student can easily understand them.
The book contains 30 chapters covering a total of 2250+ MCQs with solutions.
This is an ideal book to practice and revise the complete syllabus of the mentioned exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. The s-Block Elements
11. The p-Block Elements (Group 13 & 14)
12. Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles & Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. The Solid State
18. Chemical Kinetics
19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
21. The p-Block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18)
22. The d and f-Block Elements
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
25. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
26. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
30. Chemistry in Everyday Life