12 Years CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry Skill-wise & Chapter-wise Solved Papers (2008 - 19) 7th Edition
ISBN : 9789388919562
Publisher: Disha Publication
12 Years CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry Skill-wise & Chapter-wise Solved Papers (2008 - 19) 7th Edition is altogether a new approach for Practicing, Revising and Mastering Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE Board exams.
The book is written by India’s most popular author in Chemistry, Dr. O. P. Agarwal.
The book covers solutions to the Chemistry questions that appeared in the 2008 - 2019 Question papers of CBSE Board Delhi/ All India/ Foreign papers.
The book provides a unique and innovative chapterisation defined on the basis of Level of Difficulty - Concept/ Application/ Skill. Questions in each chapter are then divided among the various NCERT chapters. Some of the typical chapter names are: Define the following. Explain this phenomenon. What happens when? How will you complete the following? How will you carry out given conversions? How will you distinguish the following by chemical tests? What is the mechanism of the following reactions? Why do the following happen? etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
# 2019 Solved Paper
# Concept/ Definition Based
1. How will you define?
2. What is the role/effect/use/type/example of the following?
3. Write the IUPAC names /structures/isomers of the following compounds.
4. Which reaction/process/principle is involved in the following?
5. How will you describe the given reactions?
Name/mention/classify the following.
# Application Based
7. What happens when?
8. How will you differentiate /distinguish/compare the following?
9. Why do the following happen?
10. What are the missing compounds/ reagents?
11. What is the correct increasing/ decreasing order?
12. Value based questions.
# Skill Based
13. How will you solve the given numerical problems based on laws/given data?
14. How to solve analytical problems?
15. How will you carry out the following conversions?
16. What will be the mechanism of the given reactions?