CBSE-Board Success Files Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Success Files is another innovative initiative from Disha Publication. CBSE-Board Success Files Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics is an apt product for students of class 12 to give an extra edge to their preparation. This is a thoroughly revised and updated 4th edition of the book. The book has been divided into 3 broad sections:
A. Chapter-wise Question Bank
B. Sample Papers
C. Quick Revision Material for Practicals (Physics & Chemistry only)
D. Concept Maps ebook
• In the first section ‘Chapter-wise Question Bank’ each chapter is further divided into 3 parts:
1. Past Questions: Contains questions from CBSE Board Solved papers – (Delhi, All India, Compartment). The idea is to provide exposure to the current CBSE paper.
2. Practice Exercise: contains more than 3050 Questions distributed chapter-wise. The detailed solutions are provided to each and every question at the end of each chapter. The Question Bank covers a lot of variety as given below: Conceptual Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short/ Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions etc.
3. Value/ Exemplar/ HOTS Questions: Contains Value Based Questions, Selective Exemplar Problems, HOTS Questions
• The second section ‘Sample Papers’ provides 8 Sample Papers designed exactly on the latest pattern of CBSE Board (26 questions) including value based questions. These tests follow the CBSE blue prints and hence act as the perfect assessment/ revision material. Each Mock Test includes value based questions as asked in past CBSE papers. The tests will help the students in developing speed, writing to-the-point answers and completing the test within the time frame.
• The third section "Quick Revision Material for Practicals" is very useful as the practical constitute 30% weight age. Along with the description of the practicals selective questions from the NCERT Lab Manuals have been explained for better understanding.
• In the last section Concept Maps
for each chapter is provided in the form of an ebook. Solved papers of 2015 & 2016 (All India & Delhi) are also provided in the ebook.