Challenger Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced with past 5 years Solved Papers eBook (12th edition)
ISBN : 9789386146533
Publisher: Disha Publication
DO NOT BUY THESE BOOKS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ROUTINE PROBLEMS.
Disha's BESTSELLER "Challenger Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced" is based on the new pattern of JEE and is a must for the JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exams. The book has been specially designed to improve your Comprehension and Analytical Skills.
The book contains chapterwise collection of Most Challenging Questions that will challenge you and put you ahead of the competition. The questions, in each chapter, have been divided into following 6 varieties.
• MCQ’s with one correct option
• MCQ’s with more than one correct option
• Comprehension/Passage based Questions
• AssertionReason based questions
• Integer Answer Questions.
• Matching based Questions
It is the only book with special focus on the NEW PATTERN OF JEE.
The book has been aligned as per NCERT books which make it very easy to prepare for JEE for Class XI & XII students.
The book is divided into 31 chapters and contains 3000+ Challenging Problems for JEE divided into 6 varieties based on the new pattern.
The book provides detailed solution of each and every question.
The book is highly popular among the student and teacher fraternity as a lot of similar problems have appeared in the various JEE Main/ AIEEE and JEE Advanced/ IITJEE exams.
It is our confidence that if a student solves this book thoroughly he/ she would cover 100% concepts that may be asked in the future JEE Main/ Advanced exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry (MoleConcept & Stoichiometry)
2. Structure Of Atom
3. Nuclear Chemistry
4. Classification Of Elements & Periodicity In Properties
5. Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
6. States Of Matter (Gaseous State)
8. Equilibrium1 (Chemical Equilibrium)
9. Equilibrium2 (Ionic Equilibrium)
10. Redox Reactions & Volumetric Analysis
11. Hydrogen & SBlock Elements
12. Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles 1
13. Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles 2 (Stereochemistry)
14. Organic Chemistry Some Techniques (Practical Organic Chemistry)
16. The Solid State
19. Chemical Kinetics
20. Surface Chemistry
21. General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
22. The PBlock Elements
23. The D And F Block Elements
24. CoOrdination Compounds
25. Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
26. Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
27. Aldehydes & Ketones
28. Carboxylic Acid & Its Derivatives
29. Nitrogen Containing Compounds (Amines)
30. Biomolecules (Carbohydrates & Aminoacids)
31. Analytical Chemistry
Ebook - 2012-16 Solved Papers
2012 JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 Solved Paper
2013 JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 Solved Paper
2014 JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 Solved Paper
2015 JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 Solved Paper
2016 JEE Advanced Paper 1 & 2 Solved Paper
2012 JEE Main Solved Paper
2013 JEE Main Solved Paper
2014 JEE Main Solved Paper
2015 JEE Main Solved Paper
2016 JEE Main Solved Paper