Chemical Bonding for JEE Main & Advanced, NEET 2nd Edition
ISBN : 9789387421745
Publisher: Disha Publication
The thoroughly revised & updated 2nd edition of the book on Chemical Bonding is designed especially in accordance with latest competitive trends. The book has been updated with the past questions of NEET, JEE Main & JEE Advanced. A new chapter entitled 'Hydrolysis of Covalent Compounds' has been added based on student's high demand. The salient features of the book are as follows:
* A moderately concise and compact book covering all topics from A –Z.
* Bent Rule with latest amendments and Drago’s Rule
* Physical properties of ionic & covalent compounds with detailed explanation.
* Increasing and decreasing order of lattice energy, hydration energy, polarization and effect of these on physical properties has been done comparatively.
* Simple language to make it useful even to average and weak students.
* Logical and evolutionary approach in descriptions for better imagination and visualization.
* Large no. of solved examples, illustrations and Objective type questions.
* Miscellaneous Practice Problems as final challenge.