Perfect Genius NCERT English, Mathematics, Science & Social Science Worksheets for Class 5 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) 2nd Edition
ISBN : 9789387045651
Publisher: Disha Publication
Perfect Genius is a collection of selfindulging user friendly worksheets (designed in 2 colour format) which is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. As per the Bloom’s Taxonomy, there are six learning stages which shows the shift from the lower order thinking skills towards the higher order thinking skills Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Evaluation & Creation.
Perfect Genius NCERT Worksheets for Class 5 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbooks for Sciences (including Social Science), English & Mathematics, which has the following features:
1. Follows and Designed as per the NCERT syllabus.
2. Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
3. Covers 340 skills in the form of 140/ 100/ 100 worksheets on Sciences (including Social Science), English and Mathematics.
4. The solutions to the 340 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbooks.
5. The workbooks follow the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005). There are 2 parts in the workbook Science & Social Science.
6. In Sciences, Science part has been divided into 7 chapters containing 49 worksheets whereas Social Science has been divided into 10 chapters containing 91 worksheets.
7. These worksheets have been classified in the 6 learning stages of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Benefits of Perfect Genius:
1. Builds a Strong Foundation for NTSE, Olympiads, IITJEE and other exams.
2. Perfect Genius does not restrict to the academic requirements but will question the students on various aspects required for a Good Intelligence Quotient.
3. The exercises generate enough triggers for students to expand their learning horizons. The questions designed aid in the establishment and encouragement of critical thinking.
4. The students will be able to present and create opinions and make judgments developing the higher order thinking skills.
5. The student will develop not only scholastic abilities but there will be an overall holistic development Life Skills, Attitude, Values.
As children are most receptive to learning during young age, a time when they are not influenced by a lot of external factors. So the right time is to start NOW.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PartI : Science
3. Interdependence Between Living & NonLiving things
4. Human Body System
5. Food, Health & Disease
6. Air & Water
7. Some Important Concepts (state of matter/work force and energy/light & sound)
Part II : Social
8. our clothes
10. Conservation of Natural Resources
11. Transport & Communication
12. THE EARTH
13. Map & its Language
14. Travel and Tourism
15. Indian Heritage and Monuments
16. Natural Calamities
17. Freedom fighter
18. Public service
19. Social Issues
20. Our Society
21. National symbols and memorable days