Book 1 - "Guide to Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Exam" has been written exclusively for the Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Exam 2015, conducted by the Department of Posts, strictly according to the revised exam pattern.
The Salient Features of the Book are:
1. Comprehensive Sections on: General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning and analytical Ability and English.
2. Detailed theory along with solved examples and short-cuts to solve problems;
3. The book has been divided into 4 sections.
4. The English section covers grammar (prepositions, adverbs, conjunction, direct/indirect speech, singular & plural, tenses, antonyms/synonyms etc.
5. The Mathematics section covers matriculation standard Mathematics which may cover number system, simplification, decimals, corrections, simple and compound interest, percentage, average, profit and loss, discount, menstruation, Time & work and time & distance etc.
6. The General Knowledge section covers questions on current events, sports, history, geography, basic economics, general politics, Indian Constitution, Science environment etc.
7. Exhaustive question bank at the end of each chapter in the form of Exercise. Solutions to the Exercise have been provided at the end of each chapter.
8. Solved Question paper of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Exam 2013 and the 2014 exam has been provided to understand the latest pattern and level of questions;
9. The book provides thoroughly updated General Knowledge section with Current Affairs till date.
Book 2 - The book " Postal/ Sorting Assistant 15 Practice Sets" provides 15 Practice Sets designed exactly on the pattern of the Postal/Sorting Assistants Exam.
• Each Practice Set contains 100 questions. The solution to each Practice Set is provided at the end of the book.
• The General Knowledge section of each Practice Set contains questions from General Knowledge, Computers, Post office, Current Affairs etc.
• This book will really help the students in developing the required Speed and Strike Rate, which will increase their final score in the exam.
• A Response sheet is provided at the end of each set to mark your response.