- Special Price ₹399.00 Regular Price ₹500.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹192.00 Regular Price ₹240.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹656.00 Regular Price ₹820.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹680.00 Regular Price ₹850.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹359.00 Regular Price ₹410.00 12% off
- Special Price ₹425.00 Regular Price ₹585.00 27% off
- Special Price ₹160.00 Regular Price ₹200.00 20% offOut of stock
- Special Price ₹528.00 Regular Price ₹660.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹649.00 Regular Price ₹820.00 21% off
- Special Price ₹176.00 Regular Price ₹220.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹420.00 Regular Price ₹525.00 20% off
IIT JEE Entrance Examinations in India are Tough and Competitive
Students preparing for IIT JEE examinations in India have to work hard and use the latest study materials. To attain success, they should also have the aptitude for the subjects.
For admission to the Indian Institute of Technology, you have to get good scores in the joint entrance examination or the JEE. Preparing for the exam is not easy. Being a tough exam, the right guidance and the appropriate reference books are essential for success. IIT Mathematics, IIT JEE Physics and IIT Chemistry are the subjects that candidates are tested in. Fortunately, students can prepare using IIT JEE papers and Books for IIT that you can purchase online.
Tips for IIT JEE Advanced Exam Preparation
Some tips by those who have undergone the JEE Advanced 2013 can help besides using books for IIT and books of the past years. JEE Main is the exam for all the engineering colleges while JEE (Advanced) is for IITs. However, the former is also required for those aspiring for the IITs. To crack the IIT JEE Advanced 2014 , aspirants should have a good understanding of numerical concepts and have the skill to solve lengthy calculations with the help of IIT JEE books for JEE Advanced Exam 2015. You should have practice in solving short-answer questions as well as subjective ones. Multiple-choice questions test the candidate’s accuracy and speed in solving them. Practicing IIT question papers of the past years topic-wise can help you in analyzing your weaknesses and strengths in that topic. It is important to solve as many IIT question papers as possible. However, before you prepare for this examination, you have to perform well in the board examination of class 12.