- Special Price ₹632.00 Regular Price ₹790.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹200.00 Regular Price ₹250.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹620.00 Regular Price ₹775.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹385.00 Regular Price ₹480.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹600.00 Regular Price ₹750.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹352.00 Regular Price ₹440.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹490.00 Regular Price ₹700.00 30% off
Best Books for VITEEE: Every Student Must Have
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is one of the most popular engineering entrance exams in India. This exam is conducted every year for admission to engineering courses in the institute. The university is well admired in the nationwide, which has four campuses in Vellore, Bhopal, Chennai, and Amravati.
This exam is held through online mode, and it is very essential for students to prepare for the exam, with the right study material. Best books for VITEEE will be a great asset in the exam preparation.
Being an esteemed institution in the country and, with more than 2 lakhs of engineering aspirants yearly, the level of competition is extremely high. A good plan aided by the best books for VITEEE can be very beneficial in the exam.
We bring before you, the latest information about the best books for VITEEE, explore them out to be helpful.
Best VITEEE Books for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
The syllabus in the VITEEE exam has various chapters, which are of great importance. Upon a glance through the syllabus, you will realize that there are many chapters which are primarily based on Class 11 & 12 for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
It is recommended to go through the textbooks of Class 11 & 12 sufficiently well, before getting in touch with other materials.
Here are some of the best books, which are useful and indispensable for your preparation in the VITEEE exams.
Listed below are the best VITEEE books for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics:
• Comprehensive Guide to VITEEE Online Test with 3 Online Tests
• Target VITEEE 2019 - Past 13 Years (2018-2006) Solved Papers + 10 Mock Tests