General Knowledge for Competitive Exams - UPSC/ State PCS/ SSC/ Banking/ Insurance/ Railways/ BBA/ MBA/ Defence - GK
ISBN : 9789385846540
Publisher: Disha Publication
A student is known by the KNOWLEDGE he possess. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE forms a very important subject not just for competitive exams but is also a very important component for every student.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2016 provides a comprehensive study of all sections that are covered under the subject of General Knowledge. It comprehensively covers Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Ecology & Environment, Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers and Technology.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2016 is a compendium for aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg Services and AFCAT etc. It has been prepared keeping in mind the importance of the questions asked in previous years' competitive exams papers.
Some other Salient Features:
• India Panorama - provides a lot of details of every state/ UT along with National Symbols, Space Programs of India, Defence & Security, Atomic & Nuclear programs, Heritage sites, Superlatives, First in India etc.
• World Panorama - provides details of every continent, major countries - their languages, emblems, currencies, Superlatives, First in World, Sobriquets, Important dates, people, places etc.
• Most Famous People of All Time - a list of the people who are known across the globe.
• Mindmaps, provided for the various sections, makes it easier for students to capture the topics.
• Technology has been covered with application in all the possible fields - education, space, business, sciences, defence, infrastructure, telecom, sports, printing, transport, Banking etc.
• Quiz is another important feature of the book. It provides MCQ's on national and international general knowledge separately.
• Latest Update - provides the various important people, event, issue and ideas of latest times.
The book will prove to be a one stop solution for all students looking for general awareness.