How to prepare for CAT - MBA Entrance Exam - Competitive Exams
ISBN : 9789385576584
Publisher: Disha Publication
How to Prepare for CAT-MBA Entrance Exam is an attempt to guide and motivate students who aspire to prepare for MBA, specially CAT, entrance exams.
• An in-depth assessment of your skills is imperative to begin your CAT - MBA preparation. ‘How to Prepare for CAT - MBA Entrance Exam’ has conceptualized the idea of analyzing your aptitude before preparing you to attain success in CAT.
• The book offers you the most comprehensive tips and strategies by providing you the personalized study plan which best suits your schedule.
• The various topics that the book covers are Myths & Realities, Trend Analysis of past CAT exams, Important Tips for GD and PIs, Quick Revision Tips etc.
• Time management is one of the most crucial factors of the CAT preparation. So, the book provides you strategies to solve questions in minimum possible time.
• The book also emphasizes on Test Taking Strategies which will help a student in devising his own strategy.
• The book also accommodates the views and experiences from past years’ toppers which will help you stand a great chance of being successful in CAT and attain desired results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is CAT - Aspects that still remain untouched ?
2. 5 Reasons why MBA is the biggest rage today?
3. Why choose CAT as the path to management?
4. The right time to start the preparation
5. Structure and Pattern of the Exam
6. Making a study plan that best suits one’s schedule
7. Gathering study material from different sources available
8. Mark the key areas that seem difficult but can be worked
9. Find sections or topics that carry maximum weightage
10. Take tips from candidates who have done well in previous
11. Trend Analysis
12. CAT Past 4 years Pattern at a Glance
13. Strategy to be adopted for the Exam
14. Dedicating the last quarter of preparation towards Mock Test,
Online CAT replicas, Previous year question papers etc.
15. How to attempt the Exam?
16. CAT: Some common Do’s and Don’ts
17. Tips for taking the Exam
18. Computer Based Test: The Challenges
19. List of institutes taking CAT scores in alphabetical order
20. Basic tips and situation projection for GDs
21. What to expect and what is expected in Personal Interviews
22. What are top B-schools looking for except the CAT score?
23. Are coaching institutes extremely important?
24. How to choose the best B-school for oneself?
25. What should we look while deciding which B-schools to
26. Prospects abroad
27. Other MBA exams apart from CAT
28. A few words from the Toppers