- Special Price ₹2,048.00 Regular Price ₹3,150.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹429.00 Regular Price ₹660.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹3,900.00 Regular Price ₹5,999.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹126.00 Regular Price ₹180.00 30% off
- Special Price ₹343.00 Regular Price ₹490.00 30% off
- Special Price ₹234.00 Regular Price ₹360.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹1,657.50 Regular Price ₹2,550.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹715.00 Regular Price ₹1,100.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹676.00 Regular Price ₹1,040.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹273.00 Regular Price ₹420.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹65.00 Regular Price ₹100.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹1,498.25 Regular Price ₹2,305.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹286.00 Regular Price ₹440.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹442.00 Regular Price ₹680.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹611.00 Regular Price ₹940.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹903.50 Regular Price ₹1,390.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹117.00 Regular Price ₹180.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹195.00 Regular Price ₹300.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹357.50 Regular Price ₹550.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹377.00 Regular Price ₹580.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹383.50 Regular Price ₹590.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹1,053.00 Regular Price ₹1,620.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹292.50 Regular Price ₹450.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹341.25 Regular Price ₹525.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹370.50 Regular Price ₹570.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹169.00 Regular Price ₹260.00 35% off
Buy Best Books for Medical Entrance Exams Covering the Entire NEET Syllabus
To get admission in a medical college is like a dream come true for enthusiastic aspirants. However, in order to transform this much-coveted dream into reality, the students first need to clear the CPMT-PMT exam. Since 2013, this medical entrance exam has been replaced by National Eligibility cum entrance Test (NEET), and the Medical Council of India has given the responsibility to conduct this exam to the CBSE board, as earlier. Taking this opportunity for the benefits of aspiring students, Disha Publication has come out with a wide collection of PMT/ Medical preparation books and Online Study Material of medical exam that abide by the complete NEET syllabus. The AIPMT books cover all the included subjects and topics desirous for every student to know prior to appearing for medical entrance exam. Going through these books is of high importance in the wake of the fact that they give an idea of the pattern being followed so far in the exam.
The Medical Entrance Exam Books by Disha Publication for AIIMS, JIPMER, and NEET contain useful information Like:
- About the topics that are more prone to have questions in the exams.
- Alongside, it gives a clear understanding of the topics and provide sufficient subject specific knowledge.
- The other important things include multiple choice questions based on passages, pictures, and statements; numerical, analytical, and theoretical questions; previous year papers, mock drills, and so on.
- The books also help the students to single out the important topics for more attention and leave out the least important ones. This significantly helps in ascertaining the psyche of the examiner and anticipating on the most probable topics that can be chosen to ask questions in the medical entrance exam.
- It also includes medical exam books rapid access guide for the Preparation of various Medical Entrance exam like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.
Latest NEET Books, NEET Solved Papers, NEET Mock Test by Disha The AIPMT books follow the NCERT chapter plan of class 11 and 12, as described under the newly developed NEET syllabus. The students get to solve previous year CPMT and PMT medical entrance papers Like AIIMS, JIPMER, as well the paper from NEET exam, which was conducted in 2013. For their convenience, the books also contain fully solved Main papers of the past few years, with the detailed solution key been provided at each chapter’s end. PMT preparation books on each of the subjects are available for the needful aspirants, and are categorized into various chapters for easy knowledge grasping. The biology book, for instance, covers the entire NEET syllabus in 38 chapters. Every chapter furnishes to- the-point theory, well supported by illustrative examples and concluded by 2 practice exercises. Likewise, the physics preparation book for medical entrance exams includes 22 chapters, and follows a pattern similar to that of the AIPMT books for biology.