Concepts of Magnetism & Electromagnetic Induction for JEE Advanced & Main 5th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187199
Publisher: Disha Publication
The 5th book in the new Physics “Concepts Series” by DC Gupta of books for IIT-JEE Advanced & Mains, Concepts of Magnetism and Electromagnetic Induction for JEE Advanced & Main 5th Edition. The series aims at helping the students with Tricks & Techniques to Master Concepts and Problem-Solving Skills in Physics for IIT-JEE. The books are empowered with Problem-Solving Videos, by the author himself, where he has tried to demonstrate the best practices while attempting IIT-JEE Physics Problems.
The Most User-Friendly Series of Books:
• The book comprises of Comprehensive Theory and Miscellaneous Solved Examples for a better understanding of the concepts.
• The theory not only discusses the concept at length but also discusses the various permutations and combinations in which problems can be asked in JEE Advanced.
• “Gyan Booster” - Concept points are given in various places in each chapter.
• To make the book more pertinent and relevant, selected NCERT EXEMPLAR, Previous years JEE Advanced & Mains, KVPY and Physics Olympiad Problems are also included.
• The questions in each exercise are arranged TOPIC-WISE.
• Concept Boosting Questions are marked with a Star ‘CBQ’ and High Order Thinking Skills questions as ‘HOTS’.
• 15-25 Problem-Solving Videos of TYPICAL PROBLEMS demonstrating the best approach to solve problems.
• A lot of unique and new Questions similar to the ones being asked in JEE Advanced have been added in the exercises.
• Hints and solutions for all the problems of the exercises are provided.
• The book also contains Chapter-wise all important formulae and summarised theory at the end of each chapter for last-minute Revisions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Magnetic Force on Moving Charges & Conductor
2. Magnetic Effect of Curren
3. Permanent Magnet & Magnetic Properties of Substance
4. Electromagnetic Induction
5. AC and EM Waves