Concepts of Optics & Modern Physics for JEE Advanced & Main 4th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187205
Publisher: Disha Publication
The 6th book in the new Physics “Concepts Series” by D C Gupta of books for IIT-JEE Advanced & Mains, Concepts of Optics and Modern Physics for JEE Advanced & Main 4th Edition. The series aims at helping the students with Tricks & Techniques to Master Concepts and Problem-Solving Skills in Physics for IIT-JEE. The books are empowered with Problem-Solving Videos, by the author himself, where he has tried to demonstrate the best practices while attempting IIT-JEE Physics Problems.
The Most User-Friendly Series of Books:
• The book comprises of Comprehensive Theory and Miscellaneous Solved Examples for a better understanding of the concepts.
• The theory not only discusses the concept at length but also discusses the various permutations and combinations in which problems can be asked in JEE Advanced.
• “Gyan Booster” - Concept points are given in various places in each chapter.
• To make the book more pertinent and relevant, selected NCERT EXEMPLAR, Previous years JEE Advanced & Mains, KVPY and Physics Olympiad Problems are also included.
• The questions in each exercise are arranged TOPIC-WISE.
• Concept Boosting Questions are marked with a Star ‘CBQ’ and High Order Thinking Skills questions as ‘HOTS’.
• 15-25 Problem-Solving Videos of TYPICAL PROBLEMS demonstrating the best approach to solve problems.
• A lot of unique and new Questions similar to the ones being asked in JEE Advanced have been added in the exercises.
• Hints and solutions for all the problems of the exercises are provided.
• The book also contains Chapter-wise all important formulae and summarised theory at the end of each chapter for last-minute Revisions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Reflection of Light
2. Refraction and Dispersion
3. Refraction at Spherical Surface Lenses and Photometry
4. Wave optics
5. Electron, Photon, Atoms, Photoelectric Effect and Xrays
6. Nuclear Physics