Book 1 - Study Guide for CTET Paper 1 - English (Class 1 - 5 teachers), English 3rd edition, is a flawless book especially prepared for the CTET exam being conducted by the CBSE Board.
• The CTET July 2013, Feb & Sep 2014 & Feb & Sep 2015 solved question papers have been added in the book so as to provide the students an understanding of the CTET examination.
• The languages covered in the book are English (1st language) and Hindi (2nd language).
• The book provides separate sections for Child Development & Pedagogy, English Language, Hindi Language, EVS and Mathematics.
• Each section has been divided into chapters. For each chapter an exhaustive theory has been provided which covers the complete syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ NCERT/ NCF 2005.
• This is followed by 2 set of exercises.
• The exercise 1 contains a set of MCQs from the PREVIOUS YEAR Question Papers of CTET and various STET's.
• The exercise 2, "TEST YOURSELF" provides carefully selected MCQs for practice.
• The book is a must for all the candidates appearing in the Paper 1 of the CTET and State TETs like UPTET, Rajasthan TET, Haryana TET, Bihar TET, Uttarakhand TET, Punjab TET, Tamil Nadu TET etc.
Book 2 - CTET Practice Workbook Paper 1 (Class 1 to 5), English edition contains 10 challenging Mock Papers and Past 7 Solved Papers of the CTET exam. The Mock Tests follows the exact pattern as per the latest CTET paper. The book also contains the solution to the past CTET papers of Nov 2011, Jan & Nov 2012, July 2013, Feb & Sep 2014 and Feb & Sep 2015 Papers. The languages covered in the tests are English (1st language) and Hindi (2nd language). Each Practice Set in the book contains sections on Child Development & Pedagogy, English, Hindi, EVS and Maths. The question papers have been set very diligently so as to give a real-feel of the actual TET.