"Book 1 - Guide to RRB Non-Technical Recruitment Exam is an ultimate attempt to provide exposure to the students for the upcoming Non-technical exam.
• The book has 4 sections: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science, and Arithmetic.
• Each section is further divided into chapters that contain theory explaining the concepts involved followed by MCQ exercises.
• The detailed solutions to all the questions are provided at the end of each chapter.
• The Book provides the 2017 Solved Paper.
• The General Science section provides material for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology till class 10.
• There is a special chapter created on Railways in the general awareness section.
• The book covers 100% syllabus as prescribed in the notification of the RRB exam.
Book 2 - 101 Topic-wise Speed Tests for RRB NTPC Non-Technical Exam with 14 Practice Sets (10 in book & 4 Online CBT) 2nd Edition.
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests – 90 Part Tests + 8 Sectional Tests + 3 Full Tests + 10 Addl. Practice Sets + 4 Addl. Online Practice Sets.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the Non-Technical Exam. Each test contains around 20-25 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 4 sections which are further distributed into 98 topics including the Topical and Sectional Tests.
1. Arithmetic Ability is distributed into 16 Topical and 2 Sectional Tests.
2. General Intelligence is distributed into 15 Topical and 2 Sectional Tests.
3. General Science is distributed into 35 Topical (Physics - 12; Chemistry - 13; Biology - 10) and 2 Sectional Tests.
4. General Awareness is distributed into 24 Topical and 2 Sectional Tests.
• At the end of each section, a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• Finally at the end 3 Full Tests + 10 Practice Tests are provided so as to give the candidates a real feel of the final exam.
• In all, the book contains 3750+ Quality MCQs in the form of tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.