CSAT - IAS Prelims 101 Speed Tests Practice Workbook - Paper 1
IF YOU DO WELL IN THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING CSAT EXAM
Yes it’s true. If you can do well in this book you will crack the CSAT Exam for sure.
The book is the 1st and the Most Innovative Book for the CSAT exam. Since things are well structured and executed. It gives you a proper channel for preparing and guiding you to do things as per these 101 TESTS.
It contains questions on the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES which are required to crack the CSAT exam. The questions are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your knowledge in the various topics so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book contains 82 Topical Tests + 9 sectional tests + 10 Full length Practice Tests. The complete CSAT paper 1 syllabus has been divided into 7 broad sections which are further divided into 82 topics.
The book aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the CSAT exam. Each test contains around 0 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
• The various types of questions covered are Statement based, Matching based, Sequencing of events and Feature based MCQs.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 9 sections which are further distributed into 82 topics.
1. History is distributed into 15 topics.
2. Polity is distributed into 10 topics.
3. Economics is distributed into 12 topics.
4. Geography is distributed into 10 topics.
5. Science is distributed into 14 topics.
6. Ecology is distributed into 3 topics.
7. Science & Technology is distributed into 5 topics.
8. General Awareness is distributed into 7 topics.
9. Current Affairs is distributed into 6 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section. So 1 sectional Test for each of the 7 sections.
• Finally at the end 10 FULL TESTS are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam. The Full Test contains 100 questions as per the latest pattern.
• In all, the book contains 2800+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
• The General Awareness section has been updated with latest Current Affairs.
• Once taken a test, the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.