The combo Current Affairs 2016 - 2017 captures the Most Important Events, Issues, Ideas & People of 2016 in a very lucid and student friendly manner. It is essential for aspirants to keep themselves updated as just knowing things can get them more marks in such exams. Moreover Current Affairs prove to be very important tool to handle GD and PI.
It comes in handy for the aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg. Services, AFCAT etc. Infographics, Charts and MindMaps have facilitated information quickly and clearly. The information provided in the Current Affairs 2016 & 2017 is in line with the analysis of previous years' competitive exams papers which will help aspirants update on all happenings across India and the world.
Salient Features of the book:
• Global Economic Outlook.
• The India - SWOT Analysis - covers the social, political & economic aspects.
• Timelines 2015-2016 - covering the timeline of important dates from Jan - Dec of India and the World.
• Bills & Acts - Provides features and details of the bills and acts that were passed in 2015-2016.
• Policies & Schemes - Provides features and details of the policies and schemes that were launched in 2015 & 2016.
• Top People, Events, Ideas and Issues that raised their head in 2015 & 2016.
• 30+ Analytical Articles - capturing the hottest of the issues of 2015 & 2016.
• Emerging Trends features the most significant news that captured the attention of people.
• Cause & Effects illustrates the causes and effects of the various things that occurred in 2015 & 2016.