Current Affairs forms a very important portion of one's preparation for the various competitive exams. The Current Affairs 2016 has been designed to capture the day-to-day happenings in and around our country. It is essential for aspirants to keep themselves updated as just knowing things can get them more marks in such exams. Moreover Current Affairs prove to be very important tool to handle GD and PI.
It comes in handy for the aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg. Services and AFCAT etc. Info graphics, bar charts and pie charts have facilitated information quickly and clearly. The information provided in the Current Affairs 2016 is in line with the analysis of previous years' competitive exams papers which will help aspirants update on all happenings across India and the world.
Salient Features of the book:
• The India - SWOT Analysis - covers the social, political & economic aspects.
• Timeline 2015 - covering the timeline of important dates from Jan-Dec 2015 of India and the World.
• Bills & Acts - Provides features and details of the bills and acts that were passed in 2015.
• Policies & Schemes - Provides features and details of the policies and schemes that were launched in 2015.
• Top 500 - covering the Top 500 People, Events, Ideas and Issues that raised their head in 2015.
• 25+ Analytical Articles - capturing the hottest of the issues of 2015.
• Coming Up 2016 - capturing the events to come and what to expect in 2016.
• Emerging Trends features the most significant news that captured the attention of people.
• Cause & Effects illustrates the causes and effects of the various things that occurred in 2015.
• Unanswered Questions - However we may explore but there are always certain questions that remain unanswered. This sections lists various such questions of the year 2015.