Daily Practice Problem (DPP) Sheets MATHEMATICS for JEE Advanced (Kota's formula to Success) 2nd Edition
The DPP Sheets are based on the concept of PREPARE, ASSESS & IMPROVE.
Assessment is the most integral part of a student’s preparation but still most of them avoid it. Assessment can only tell where you stand and how you can improve from that point. So it is very important that you take the right assessment, which is on the correct pattern, has the same level of difficulty as the actual exam and covers all the important concepts of the subject.
The book “Daily Practice Problem (DPP) Sheets for JEE Advanced” is precise, apt and tuned to all the requirements of a JEE Advanced aspirant.
Key Differentiating Features of the DPP Sheets:
1. Well Crafted collection of questions. The book does not provide preparatory material. Use this book along with the other books to measure your preparedness in a topic.
2. Division of the complete JEE Advanced Mathematics syllabus into 75 most important Topics. Each chapter has been broken into 2 or more topics.
3. Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score for each DPP Sheet.
4. Ultimate tool for Concept Checking & Speed Building.
5. Collection of 1750+ Standardised MCQ’s that will of all variety of questions
6. Unique & innovative way of Learning through Assessment.
7. 2 Separate Booklets - DPP Booklet & Solution Booklet.
8. Covers all important Concepts of each Topic
9. As per latest pattern & syllabus of JEE Advanced exam.
10. Compliant to all boards of education.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or NCERT books or any other textbook/ Guide - Daily Practice Problem Sheets provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the DPP sheets he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.