‘Decoding Verbal Ability: How to Prepare VA for CAT, XAT, SNAP & GMAT’ is a unique book for Verbal Ability written by CAT Expert and Guru Hemant Srivastav. The Book is scientifically designed to crack the VA section of CAT which is possible through the various tools and techniques introduced in the various Chapters. The book is divided into 15 Chapters.
1. Each chapter deals with a topic elaborately and is well backed by examples, figures, and tables. No book in the market deals with the topics in so much detail.
2. Each topic has three Levels of Competence (LOC) graded exercises based on a student's competence. These exercises are explained and solutions given.
3. Solved CAT VA section covering last two decades along with solutions to give you better insight and competence.
4. Each unit of LOC has CAT Verbal Ability questions along with CAT pattern-oriented questions so that every variety and type is covered.
4. We have included in VA questions from XAT, IIFT, and some other top ranked MBA institute's entrance examination. This is to widen and deepen your practice in various LOC sections.
5. CAT 2021 VA is completely solved for you along with detailed explanations.
6. First ever inclusion of chapters on various ticklish topics - Decision making, Summary writing, Critical Thinking, Paragraph Completion - which have become a regular feature of CAT, XAT, IIFT exams lately.
7. Chapters such as Paragraph Jumbles, Sentence Reproduction, Sentence Arrangement, Analogy, and Critical Thinking have in-depth chapter devoted to clarify concepts and worked out examples are given to facilitate easy grasp.
8. Some other Unique Features of the Book - Paragraph Jumbles rules specified to solve them successfully. Summary writing techniques elaborated. Vocabulary, Synonym and Antonyms with idioms, phrases and metaphors gives an idea about literary flourish.
9. Elaborately explained techniques, tricks and tips for solving grammar-related Sentence Correction questions. Additionally, there is exclusive chapter on Clause-Analysis, Homophone, Sentence Filler, and Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms.
The coverage of the Book is as per the latest trends visible in CAT in last two decades. No book in the market has such topic-wise chapters written so lucidly and is elaborate in nature due to examples and discussions.
|Author Name||Hemant Shrivastava|