Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced
The book “Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced” is the second book of the Super Success Series in Mathematics written in the new flavour of IIT-JEE. This book on Integral Calculus is the first attempt towards providing a logical and conceptual approach to solving problems for Engineering Entrance Examinations especially the JEE Main & Advanced. The book is an attempt to provide the right mix of theoretical concepts, problem discussions through solved examples and exercises in the new JEE flavour.
The book has been designed in such a manner that it will be 100% useful for CBSE Board, JEE Main – the erstwhile AIEEE exam and JEE Advanced - the erstwhile IIT-JEE exam. The strength of the book is its flawless theory which is missing in most of the other books.
The present book “Differential Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced” contains six chapters. The book covers Functions, Limits, Continuity of Functions, Differentiability, Differentiation, Mean Value Theorem and Applications of Derivatives.
Some of Salient features of the new book:
• Best theory points needed for JEE Main & Advanced preparation in each chapter. The theory is supplemented with well discussed Illustrations to exemplify the points discussed in the theory.
• At the end of theory in each chapter Useful tips are provided which are some critical points of the chapter helpful in problem solving. This is followed with Miscellaneous Solved Examples which cover all the aspects of the chapter.
• Techniques to Problem Solving much needed for the JEE. These exams, especially JEE Advanced, require high level of problem solving which only comes through rigorous tricks & techniques and a lot of practice.
• Best collection of problems on the latest trends of IIT-JEE. The book covers all the variety of new pattern JEE questions that may be asked in the JEE. The various questions covered are:
Illustrations + Miscellaneous Solved Example Discussions - 353
MCQ 1 Correct Questions - 438
MCQ more than 1 correct Questions - 163
Assertion Reason type Questions - 140
Multiple Matching Questions - 52
Passage based Questions - 120
Integer Answer Questions - 86
Subjective Questions – 171
Past IIT-JEE and AIEEE questions - 381
• The book provides detailed solutions to every question immediately at the end of each chapter.
• The book provides previous year IIT-JEE and AIEEE questions divided in all the chapters