Disha 365 Current Affairs Analysis Vol. 2 for UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelim & Main Exams 2020
ISBN : 9789389986587
Publisher: Disha Publication
This is a book with a difference!
In a stark departure from the run-of–the-mill mammoth volumes on Current Affairs that treat readers to an information overdose but provide little understanding/analysis about the various factors at play behind; this avant-garde book adopts an investigative role and makes a deep insightful foray into the very core of the issue, unraveling it layer after layer taking you on a journey and making you feel like you were there just as it all happened.
The book Disha’s 365 Current Affairs Analysis Vol. 2 for UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelim & Main Exams 2020 is a part of 2 book series that covers the entire CURRENT AFFAIRS of past 1 year. The Vol. 2 is divided into VI UNITS to cover all year round Current Affairs capturing the topics in syllabus of General Studies Paper 3 for Civil Services Exam (Paper 4 of IAS Main) with a focused approach, engaging and reader friendly language. It is a one stop solution for Mains-cum-Prelims Exam, where the topics are handpicked and customised in a crux manner to save your time and energy. The Topics covered are Technology, Economic Development, Agriculture, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management picked directly from the syllabus of IAS Mains General Studies Papers 3.
Understanding the students perspective, this book gives an opportunity to prepare the most relevant topics each with Sample Questions (Solved) for IAS Prelim & Mains to boost your Prelims Exam Score and Improve your Mains Answer Writing. The main components of the book can be summed up as:
• Analysis of 158 Topics (divided into 6 Units) of Very High Importance
• More than 700+ Topical Practice MCQs with explanations on above 158 Topics
• More than 500+ Topical Questions for Mains with key Points & Hints on above 158 Topics
• Prelims Snippets for Quick Revision exclusively to boost your Score
• 2 Prelim + 2 Mains Full length Practice Tests with explanations to make you exam ready
The book has been written by an eminent IAS faculty, Ashish Malik who is known for his acumen in Current Affairs and has created a name for himself among student fraternity.
"Table of Content
• Unit- 1 Environment & Biodiversity – Topics 1 to 40
• Unit-2 Awareness in Space & Defence – Topics 41 to 72
• Unit -3 Science and Technology – Topics 73 to 107
• Unit 4- Economy – Topics 108 to 139
• Unit 5- Disaster Management – Topics 140 to 145
• Unit-6 Internal Security – Topics 146 to 158
• IAS Prelim Full length Practice Tests 1 & 2 with explanations
• IAS Main Full length Practice Tests 1 & 2 with explanations "