"Book 1: Disha’s ESSENTIAL ENGLISH, true to its name, covers every essential topic and every essential type and pattern of MCQs asked in various competitive examinations conducted in India. It will serve as a SINGULAR VOLUME to provide complete preparation for scoring high in the English section of any competitive exam. Essential features of the book
• Organised into IV parts: Grammar, Verbal Aptitude, RC & Para jumbles; Descriptive English - including 40 Chapters grouped under 10 Segments.
• Grammar topics and sub-topics explained in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Classroom Exercises to test and reinforce in-depth understanding of Concepts.
• Extensive Exam pattern MCQs on each Topic to give you complete practice.
• Dedicated Chapters for every specific MCQ pattern.
• Things To Remember/Strategies To Employ for solving each Question Type.
• 5000+ MCQs in all with Answers and Explanations.
• Descriptive composition – Essay, Précis, Letter. Book 2: English Language Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exams (2010 - 2020) 4th Edition consists of past solved papers for prelim and main exams of Bank Exams - IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, RBI Assistant and Specialist Officer from 2010 to 2020.
• The coverage of the papers has been kept RECENT (2010 to 2020) as they actually reflect the changed pattern of the Banking exams. Thus the papers prior to 2010 have not been included in the book.
• The papers reflect the changed pattern of the Banking exams.
• In all there are 58 Question Papers having 2500+ Questions from 2010 to 2020 which have been divided into 10 Topics with detailed solutions.
• The book also includes 4 Practice Sets of varied level of difficulty for the various Banking exams." You also like: IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account