The most typical part of BITSAT is its English and Logical Reasoning section. Whereas all other Engineering entrance exams are focused on Physics, Chemistry and Maths, the entry to BITSAT is decided based on the score in its English and Logical Reasoning section. The students are not able to find genuine material on this section.
• The book "English & Logical Reasoning for BITSAT with 10 Mock Tests (5 in Book and 5 Online Tests)" provides the Key Concepts and sufficient practice to crack this section of BITSAT.
• The book contains BITSAT 2015 Fully Solved Question Paper which effectively helps students in the preparation process. This paper give a basic idea about the test pattern asked in the BITSAT.
• The book covers English Proficiency - Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Composition; Verbal Reasoning - Analogy, Classification Or Odd Man Out, Series, Logical Deduction, Chart Logic; Non- Verbal Reasoning - Pattern Perception Or Completion Of Figures, Figure Formation & Analysis, Paper Cutting, Figure matrix, Rule Detection.
• The book also contains 10 Mock Papers on the pattern of BITSAT for practice. Out of the 10 Tests, 5 are provided in the form of Online Tests and 5 are provided in the book.
• The Mock Online Tests provides Insta Results, Solutions and Analytics related to section-wise and chapter-wise absolute and relative feedback. The details to access the Online Tests are provided in the book.
• The solutions to the 5 Mock Tests in the book are provided at the end of the tests.
• The book is also empowered with Smart Revision Material for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• This book is a One Stop Solution as the students are already prepared for JEE Main. The students require a quick revision material of PCM and detailed material on English & Logical Reasoning along with Practice Mock Tests. The Online Tests provides the online exposure to the students.
• The book is very useful for CBSE-PSA and other exams like UGET Manipal, JIPMER, CMC.